Are you interested in becoming an approved Seller?
Complete the form below and someone from our team will contact you shortly to discuss your inquiry and the application process.
We have a dedicated team who will take time to understand your business model and how to best meet your needs.
- Review the Seller Approval Requirements Overview document
- Provide preliminary information about your company
- Wells Fargo Funding Sales reaches out to schedule a call within two business days
- Review Seller requirements and available products and programs
- If Seller requirements are not met, you will be provided a path forward, if applicable
- Preliminary application – review of financials and organizational structure
- Approved preliminary applications receive full application to include all requested programs
- Application review and decision by Wells Fargo Funding
- Wells Fargo Funding Sales contacts prospective Sellers on next steps if approved or declined
- Approved Sellers will receive instructions for a New Client Orientation call